Applying for Mortgage?

After almost 4 years hard working (become an entrepreneur) and already get married (got one child now) too, last several months, I start thinking to buy a house. For me, buying a house is not a simple business. I had to prepare everything, especially preparing for financial budget. If I asked whether want to buy a house with cash money or prefer apply for mortgage loans, I will choose buying a house with cash money. But, since I don't have that amount yet right now, I prefer to choose mortgages as alternatives.

You can count first what is your maximum limit you can lend to the mortgage lenders. This process involving you and the lender to the negotiation. Better negotiate means you can get a better number of maximum lending limit. For general, this is counted by your annual salary multiplied by 5. So, let say you have $20,000 annual salaries, you can apply for approximately $100,000. But this case can be different too.

If you live in UK and wants to get more information about uk mortgages, you can browse in the internet which provide a lot of good resource for you to learn about mortgage, my suggestions you can try search for mortgage quotes and mortgage deals (there are several websites offering this).

1 comments:

Unknown mengatakan...

Terima kasih atas infonya.
Sekalian ingin berbagi buat teman2 yg ingin nambah referensi lowongan kerja lainnya, bisa didapatkan disini:
http://raihdollars.blogspot.com

Semoga terbantu dan ada kecocokan