Choosing Inkjet Cartridges for Your Small Office/Business

In the past several years, I have internet cafe business. If you don't know what is internet cafe business, here I'm telling you. Basically, I'm buying bandwidth from Internet Service Providers (ISP), say 1 Mbps/month for $1000 fee per month, and then I'm sell it to my customers based on hour. I have several computers which is connected to internet and my customers rent it based on per hour. Simple isn't it? Yes, it's a simple business, in theory, hehehe.

In my internet cafe I'm not just selling internet connections but also several additional services, such as downloading, scanning, and printing. They give nice contributions for my business, especially from printing services. I used several printer brands, Canon, HP, and Epson inkjet printers. I used inkjet cartridges because their economically. I can print a lot of pages using a single cartridges. Throughout this article, I want to share with you about tips to print economically. Compared to laser printer, inkjet printers have several advantages in cost. In my opinion, for small office or personal use, inkjet printers is more than enough. You can also cut your print costs by picking compatible cartridges rather than OEM products. Compatible products have a outstanding quality too, you don't have to worry about it.

Nowadays, there are many variants of ink cartridges, you can buy from original manufacturer or get compatible products from other brand. So many printer, so many cartridges, its natural if you sometime confused which type that match with your printer type. After searching in the internet I found Carrot Ink product. They offer a premium ink product without premium price. You can browse for widely available brand, starting from hp inkjet cartridges, canon, lexmark, epson, xerox and still many others. Not just compatible products, they also offering OEM products, for instances, HP c6656AN which is economically (based on some resource I found, this cartridges can print 450 pages on 5% density which means $0.0031 cost per pages) for office or personal use. Back to Carrot Ink, they has a bizrate review count over 100,000+. Carrot Ink website have easy navigations, clear background so will not hurting your eyes. You can browse by categories, such as brand or cartridges types. Or if you want to search, you can search their catalog easily. They have promising taglines, “100% satisfaction guaranteed, Low Prices, High Quality, Fast Delivery”. I guess you know what this means.

0 comments: