Netbook vs Notebook, Which One You Choose?

Last month, I just bought HP Mini Note 1016NR. I have several notebook in the past, but I don't interested to buy another one, why? Because in my opinions, the notebooks (in average) is jut too overweight, the size is also too big to carry. For me, mobile device is just for mobile needs, just browsing, learning, chatting and typing documents and other simple job.

What about the performance? If we talk about performance, I think it's very subjective field. For me, which already had powerful desktop computer, I think netbooks is powerful enough to do my jobs while I'm not at home. I install Ubuntu Linux in my HP Mini Note 1016 NR, although the netbook bundled with Windows XP. The performance is quite well, it's quite comfortable.

If you still confused to decide, buying netbook or notebooks, then you should try answer these questions, Do you need it to edit videos or photos? Do you want to play games? Or do you want it to do your basic jobs? If you answer yes for the first two questions, I think you should go for notebooks, but if you don't need to edit pohotos, videos or playing games, I highly recommend you to buy netbooks. Carrying and working basic tasks in my netbook is new and fun experience for me. It's small, lightweight and it's cheap. Yes, in average, netbooks price is lower than notebooks, because of it's limited hardware performance.

How about you? Still confused which laptop computers perfect for your needs? Then try read another references....

1 comments:

joharahman mengatakan...

I would easily choose a laptop. I think the nettop will rely a lot on internet to function properly.

There are times that we want to work off line in drafting and in data entry

joha
jobsskills blog